We offer a range of services to the Not for Profit Sector - including Academies.
More and more schools are making the decision to convert to Academy status. This decision brings with it many opportunities, but also many challenges. Decisions will be needed on a variety of topics, such as the introduction of accounting systems and policies, a new corporate structure, ensuring VAT and PAYE compliance, to name but a few.
If you are a school in the process of converting - or are considering converting - or indeed have already converted - contact us to see how we can help. Our Academies experts are happy to provide an initial FREE consultation - either at our offices or at your school. We are able to help you navigate through the conversion process with the minimum of pain, ensuring that you are aware of, and achieve, all relevant date deadlines.
Once you have achieved Academy status, we can provide an extensive range of services, to ensure that you comply with Companies and Charities Acts legislation, as well as the requirements of the DfE.
- Production of periodic Management Accounts for reporting to Governors/Trustees
- Preparation of Charity SORP, DfE and Companies Act compliant accounts
- Audit of the year end financial statements
- Advice on all taxation matters, including PAYE and VAT (including partial exemption)
- Act as the Responsible Officer in accordance with DfE guidelines
- Managed payroll function, including period and year end online reporting to HMRC
- Assistance with cashflow and budgeting in accordance with DfE guidelines
- Advice on Trustee/Directors' Responsibilities of Governors
To arrange a FREE on-site consultation with one of our Academies experts, email us on email@example.com or telephone 01509 212890.